Stellan Skarsgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellan Skarsgard

forum of discussion about Stellan Skarsgard

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hej på dig! (New member)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oobujoobu

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-06-23

Hej på dig! (New member) Empty
PostSubject: Hej på dig! (New member)   Hej på dig! (New member) EmptyFri 23 Jun - 6:14

Just thought I should introduce myself as I'm new to this board. I've been a Stellan fan for a few years and I've seen most of Stellan's films, including some of the rarely seen Swedish films. So you won't find much of a bigger fan than myself! I speak Swedish so I can enjoy Stellan's scandinavian work in its true glory. I'm a couple of hours north of Stellan's Stockholm in beautiful Sweden right now as it happens, although I am from England. In case anyone is interested, these are the Stellan films I currently own, so feel free to ask me about any of them:

Dominion: prequel to the exorcist, exorcist: the beginning, king arthur, eiffeltornet, dogville, helen of troy, city of ghosts, no good deed, the glass house, taking sides, powder keg, aberdeen, dancer in the dark, timecode, signs and wonders, passion of mind, kiss kiss (bang bang), deep blue sea, ronin, glasblåsarns barn, good will hunting, my son the fanatic, insomnia, breaking the waves, harry och sonja, jönssonligans största kupp, kådisbellan, wind, S/Y Glädjen...

There's a few gaps but that's pretty much all of his work you can get hold of. His best are definitely Aberdeen and Breaking the Waves where Stellan has the lead role and showcases his extraordinary acting talent. (Plus like many of his films he takes all his clothes off which may please a few of you here, it certainly pleases me!)

Anyway, that's more than enough of an introduction, I look forward to chatting with you all soon.

Jen
Back to top Go down
wiki

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hej på dig! (New member)   Hej på dig! (New member) EmptyFri 23 Jun - 6:59

Hi!

I'm really impressed by your movie-list. Sadly I haven't got so much stellan-movies because in my country most movies are never released. Mad

Anyway, I'm really looking forward chatting with you and hope you will enjoy this forum.

wiki
Back to top Go down
oobujoobu

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hej på dig! (New member)   Hej på dig! (New member) EmptySun 25 Jun - 8:16

Thanks for the welcome, out of interest where is everyone from on this board? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
john

john

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Hej på dig! (New member)   Hej på dig! (New member) EmptyMon 26 Jun - 18:25

Hi Jen! Welcome to the board!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hej på dig! (New member)   Hej på dig! (New member) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hej på dig! (New member)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellan Skarsgard :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: