Stellan Skarsgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellan Skarsgard

forum of discussion about Stellan Skarsgard

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mamma Mia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
john

john

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-06-05

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 1 Aug - 9:40

Anybody here going to see it?
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 1 Aug - 9:57

Hej John,
yes, I have already seen this movie last tuesday with my mother and it was really great. Stellan is not so often in scene, but when he comes, itīs just fantastic. Try this links: http://www.mammamiamovie.com/main.html and http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0795421/videogallery
I hope, that you have a great time and Iīm happy because now I have holidays (three weeks).
Many greeting from Sabrina
Back to top Go down
http://www.studivz.net/Profile/8f1183ab2dc6ad4e/tid/102
john

john

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-06-05

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 1 Aug - 11:09

Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the link and enjoy your 3 week vacation!
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 1 Aug - 11:15

Yes. With this forum, I will have 3 great weeks. I want to meet some friends, ride my bike and of course watch many films with Stellan.
Have a nice day, John.
Back to top Go down
stratcat45

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyThu 7 Aug - 18:28

I really enjoyed this movie and can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

Are Stellan's tattoos for real?
Back to top Go down
http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/stellanskarsgardgroup/
Sabrina

Sabrina

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 8 Aug - 7:05

Hej stratcat45,

welcome to this forum. I have joined your group.

I just have downloaded the movie, but the quality isnīt so good. But itīs better than waiting a few months for the DVD.
I donīt think that the tattoos are real. I havenīt seen them in any other film. But of course I havenīt seen all films.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptySun 7 Sep - 16:24

Cool Hi all! I know this is quite embarassing but I`ve already seen the movie 9 times because I love it so much. I usually try to see it in the original language because here in Germany all films get dubbed and, of course, I would like to see it in English.
Iīm thinking of watching it a few times more.

I was on holiday in London back in July and I went to a special screening which took place before the movie was even out so it was terribly expensive but absolutely worth it.
I love Stellan in this movie and he has so many nice scenes in it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptySun 7 Sep - 17:17

Great that you are enjoying this movie so much, Sunshine. Itīs not my favorite movie but I think itīs a good movie.

I think you had a great time on that special screening. And I agree with you, that I like to watch the movies in swedish or english. Just in the language the movie was shot and not anything else.
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 12:27

I have a question about it, someone told me that he sings in this, and that his voice is very good, is it true?
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 13:24

Yes, he sings in Mamma Mia, Jenn, but only in two songs. They are "Our last summer" and "Take a chance on me." Very Happy Personally, I love his voice when he speaks or sings. Very Happy He is also very funny in this and Iīm sure youīll love this movie. Iīve seen it about ten times so far because Mamma Mia is very special to me as I went to that premiere and the special screening in London. flower Laughing
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 14:21

sunshine wrote:
Yes, he sings in Mamma Mia, Jenn, but only in two songs. They are "Our last summer" and "Take a chance on me." Very Happy Personally, I love his voice when he speaks or sings. Very Happy He is also very funny in this and Iīm sure youīll love this movie. Iīve seen it about ten times so far because Mamma Mia is very special to me as I went to that premiere and the special screening in London. flower Laughing

You're very lucky to have been able to go to the premiere, wish I was there! Did you get to meet Stellan?
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 14:43

Well, I didnīt really get to meet him because I was just unable to speak or move in the presence of beauty.
You would think Iīm experienced in going to premieres because when I had been living in London I went to so many of them. It was just a coincidence that I was on holiday in London to meet a friend there. I had even been thinking of not going to the Mamma Mia premiere but now Iīm so happy that I decided to go there because the premiere simply did it for me. I mean I have always had a little crush on Stellan but since I went to that premiere it has become a huge crush. He looks so much more gorgeous in person than in films.
I managed to take two nice pictures but when Stellan went near where I stood to sign some autographs I was unable to react and so I didnīt get an autograph or talk to him.
But I still canīt believe I was rather close to him and I think of my encounter every day. If thereīll be another Stellan premiere in London I can always visit my friend and go there at short notice so I hope to have another chance to meet or see Stellan soon and then I try to do better than this time. sunny
I know Iīm very lucky though sometimes Iīm angry about myself simply for having been unable to react.
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 15:01

What you should try to remember is even though he's famous, and extremely gorgeous, he's still just a guy like anyone else. The only famous person I ever had the pleasure (or displeasure in this case) of meeting would be Davy Jones of The Monkees and he turned out to be a real jerk, totally broke my heart too
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 15:08

Quote :
What you should try to remember is even though he's famous, and extremely gorgeous, he's still just a guy like anyone else.

I know but, believe me, while I was standing there that would not have come to my mind at all. I could only stare at Stellan. Nevertheless, that day was one of the best days in my whole life. sunny I really hope Iīll get another chance to see or meet him soon. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
The only famous person I ever had the pleasure (or displeasure in this case) of meeting would be Davy Jones of The Monkees and he turned out to be a real jerk, totally broke my heart too

Iīm sorry to hear that. I had a similar experience with Colin Firth. Iīve met or seen him 7 times. Now that doesnīt matter to me anymore because he broke my heart as well.
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 15:18

I don't understand what makes some of these actors think they're better than everyone else. From what I understand (and what I've read in interviews) Stellan describes himself as a very generous person, and from every interview I've read, he's a very nice man and loves his fans
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 15:34

Quote :
I don't understand what makes some of these actors think they're better than everyone else. From what I understand (and what I've read in interviews) Stellan describes himself as a very generous person, and from every interview I've read, he's a very nice man and loves his fans

A bad experience when you meet your idol in person can be very disappointing and it can leave you heartbroken for a while.

I had the impression that Stellan is a nice guy and he also talked to some spectators at the premiere although I donīt think they were fans but just curious people standing there. Sadly, I couldnīt find or get to know some Stellan fans there. That would have been nice. Instead, people made comments like "Whoīs that guy?" and when I told them. "Oh...no...not him.." Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 15:37

some people can be so brain dead
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 15:42

Quote :
some people can be so brain dead

I totally agree and I guess theyīll never get it. By the way, my friends also say that I have bad taste. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 15:48

mine are used to my being a little odd at times, so when I started talking about Stellan most of them just rolled their eyes and humored me by looking at the pictures i printed out and stuck in my pocket book so I could show them rather than trying to describe him without using the terms "hot" and "gorgeous" needless to say none of them agreed
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 15:56

All of my friends have other obsessions. They accept my taste but they would never go along with it. Rolling Eyes

Very Happy I do love your signature, Jenn. (and I couldnīt agree more sunny Very Happy )

This is probably a bit embarassing but I quite like it when Stellan wears a watch. I also love it when he wears glasses. (This is kind of strange I know.... Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 16:01

Nothing strange about it, I like his watch too, and I just love it when he smiles! Also there's nothing wrong with his glasses they frame his face so beautifully. He is a cutie. Thanks again, I made this on Photobucket too. I can only get on a computer at work. (My home PC broke down) so when I'm bored, which is quite often because my job is Customer service (I answer the phone and look for lost car parts) and if the phone's not ringing I have nothing else to do so I'll go play with my pictures on Photobucket and make stuff with them. I have a degree in art so I know a good picture when I see one and there's plenty of Stellan out there
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 16:19

Quote :
Nothing strange about it, I like his watch too, and I just love it when he smiles! Also there's nothing wrong with his glasses they frame his face so beautifully. He is a cutie.

How lovely that you agree with me completely! I always thought Iīm rather strange for loving him wearing glasses. Rolling Eyes (or even both! Very Happy )

Naturally I prefer all pictures where Stellan either wears a watch or glasses. Very Happy Cool
Have you seen Ronin yet? I love this movie and I think he looks so cute with his glasses there. sunny
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 16:22

yeah I've seen Ronin, but at the time I was such a huge Sean Bean fan I hardly noticed Stellan at all, I'm planning on rewatching it, just so I could get a good long look at him. I think he looked good in Deep Blue sea too, too bad his role was so short in it Sad
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 17:30

Rolling Eyes Sean Bean doesnīt have a big role in Ronin. Iīm glad Stellan does have a bigger and nice role in it. I know some people may not find him attractive wearing those big glasses but I certainly do. Very Happy
Let us know how you like the movie once youīve seen it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia EmptyFri 3 Oct - 17:38

sunshine wrote:
Rolling Eyes Sean Bean doesnīt have a big role in Ronin. Iīm glad Stellan does have a bigger and nice role in it. I know some people may not find him attractive wearing those big glasses but I certainly do. Very Happy
Let us know how you like the movie once youīve seen it. Wink

well my problem at that point was after Sean's five minutes in the movie I pretty much tuned the rest out, so I didn't really know he was there, I'll be more certain to pay attention to Stellan now. I've seen pictures from Ronin and he did look very cute with the glasses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mamma Mia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamma Mia   Mamma Mia Empty

Back to top Go down

Mamma Mia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next