Stellan Skarsgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellan Skarsgard

forum of discussion about Stellan Skarsgard

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Dreamed of Stellan

Go down 
+2
cutie
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2006-05-12

I Dreamed of Stellan Empty
PostSubject: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyThu 18 May - 15:25

Lol last night, i had this dream about Stellan, in my dream we were a bunch of girls and at night we would see Demons i was trying to scream but i couldn't, Kinda scary if you ask me Sad I knew we would need an Exorcist...I remember being behind the door and Stellan Was climbing the Stairs getting to my Apartment and he was Smiling, and i was All shy and Excited. that was a great dream but it was also scary until Stellan Shows up cheers

it's not the 1st time i got a dream like this one, but it's the first time that Stellan is coming in that Kind of dream Cool
Back to top Go down
http://stellanskarsgard.tripod.com
cutie

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyThu 18 May - 20:47

I had a dream too.I dreamed I had just came to darati,and I seen Stellan who was father Merrin.One look at him and I was in total love,and he looked at me like he was interested in me but I am only 23 the same age I am now.So anyway I had a total crush on him and we were flirting back and forth.Until one night we were talking and it bagan to rain on us,and we really wanted to kiss but didn't. We said good night but I wanted him so I went to his room knocked on the door he came to it and said jessica what are you doing and I said I WANT YOU AND KISSED HIM,he said I am too old for you and I said I know you want me the same way I want you and we KISSED AND MADE LOVE AND LOVED HAPPLILY EVER AFTER.That was a real dream too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptySat 20 May - 13:07

I remember back in 2003 during the summer, i had a dream where he was running after me, but i was afraid, he was a bad guy in it, but then i was keeping on running , but i was liking the fact that he was after me, and he was running faster than me, so he grabbed and pinned me to the wall, oh god that was hot Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
cutie

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptySat 20 May - 16:56

He is just SOOOOOO HOTT,you don't see him on tv enough maybe with Pirates of the carabieaan coming up we will see him.I would LOVE to meet him.I think I would faint.There is a website called Tv now.com where you can go to see his upcoming tv apperances just type in Stellan Skarsgard.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptySun 21 May - 2:10

thanks for the info, I'll check on TVnow.com i can't wait to see POTC 2, but i have to see the 1st before lol
Back to top Go down
cutie

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptySun 21 May - 10:36

I don't know if you kow his but at Stellanonline.com you can find alot of HOTT pictures of him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptySun 21 May - 14:36

yea i saw them, They're Very Hot!
Back to top Go down
cutie

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptySun 21 May - 15:03

I didn't know,there arn't that many websites for him,fo you know of any websites where you can write to Stellan.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyMon 22 May - 12:59

Yea i know one, try this http://www.fanmail.biz/3933.html but i don't know if it works lol maybe you could try and I'll be able to add this address to the website, or i can also try and see
Back to top Go down
cutie

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyMon 22 May - 20:48

Thanks,but I wonder if he will actually read it.You lnow alot of times the assistant reads it and replies,plus I wanna ask for a picture of him autographed.I might just send it and ask.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyTue 23 May - 2:54

I might try this sometime and if it works, I'll post it on my website, for other fans who would like an Autographed Pic.
Back to top Go down
cutie

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyTue 23 May - 10:35

Yeah i think I gonna write to him,but he probaly gets his assistant to sign autographs but I want his not his assistant,I gonna write and see what they say about autographs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyTue 6 Jun - 14:35

i was thinking about this, but last week, i had this dream where Stellan was one of my teacher. Now that would gave me a good reason to go back to school Razz
Back to top Go down
cutie

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyFri 9 Jun - 22:10

If he was my teacher we would defintly be doing some after school activities,and who cares if it is for extra credit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptySat 10 Jun - 1:35

that'd be totally Hot Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
cutie

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptySat 10 Jun - 18:31

I know that would be HOTT.
Back to top Go down
ela

ela

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyWed 2 May - 10:28

your dreams were all amazing. i dreamed about Stellan ,too. though not as exciting as yours.

in my dream, i was standing in a park with a lake in it. not far from where i stood, there was a small carnival. though it was still afternoon, it was already crowded.

then i saw a man who sold balloons, many colours with many shapes. i also saw a man who sold cotton-candy, with many colours and shapes too. i wanted to buy it, but then i realized i have no money, and i didn't know anybody there. so, i just stared at those cotton-candy. i envy the kids who can bought that candy. Crying or Very sad

suddenly those kids were dissappear, and there was an old man stood beside the salesman. he waved at me, told me to go there. when i was getting closer to that man, i just recognized he's Stellan. Shocked

he offered me that cotton-candy. of course, i wouldn't refuse it. so i chose the purple one and he was the green one. he also bought me a red balloon with dog-shaped. how nice he is!! Very Happy

then we sat under the tree, near the lake. the cotton-candy was so cute that i couldn't eat it. i just admired it. Stellan asked me why i didn't eat my candy. i just said that it was too cute to eat. he told me not to think about it, just eat. but i wouldn't.

then he stopped told me to eat my candy. suddenly he pointed at something like it was so interesting and i should look at it. so i looked where he pointed at. but there was nothing. i tried to focus my eyes, there might be something i missed. but there was nothing. Question

when i wanted to ask Stellan what was it, i found there's a big hole on my candy. i looked at Stellan and i saw little piece of purple-candy in the corner of his lips. but he wouldn't admit he ate my candy. Mad

so i ate my candy at last, and Stellan ate my candy too. he said that he wanted to help me with my candy, it was to much for me alone. i was angry with him. but ended after he bought me another cotton candy, it was yellow and turtle-shaped. Razz

he took me to the carnival. but when we were in, suddenly there's so many people there. i lost Stellan. when i was confused, standing alone among those people, Stellan suddenly took my hand and pulled me out of the crowded. thank God he found me then!! Sad pale

he looked so worried about me and told me to stay close with him. i felt sorry about it. but what make me so happy is that he kept holding on my hand after that.... Embarassed

thanks!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyFri 3 Oct - 13:03

Last night I had my first Stellan dream, I was sleeping in my bed and I woke up because I felt someone touch my shoulder, I rolled over and he was laying on my bed right next to me. Apparently we knew each other because he said hi to me, and I said back and asked him why he didn't wake me sooner, he just smiled that beautiful smile of his and said "You looked so beautiful I didn't want to wake you," then my alarm went off *stupid alarm clock, stupid getting up to take my son to school, stupid job*
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyFri 3 Oct - 13:20

Very Happy WOW! You had a lovely dream, Jenn. Cool I wish I would dream of Stellan at night. So far I havenīt although I do a lot of daydreaming. (I guess everybody does. flower )
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyFri 3 Oct - 15:02

it was an amazing dream
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptySun 5 Oct - 16:31

Hej Jenn and Sunshine,

I also had some dreams of him but I donīt remember them all. The next time I dream of him, I will write it down and let you know. I promise!
Back to top Go down
http://www.studivz.net/Profile/8f1183ab2dc6ad4e/tid/102
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyTue 7 Oct - 13:18

I had almost the same dream again last night, the only thing that was different, that I noticed anyway, was that we were ina different room it was white and we were in a bed with a gold head board. It was very romantic
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyTue 7 Oct - 13:29

Wink That sounds lovely, Jenn. sunny

Sabrina, Iīm looking forward to hearing more of your dream(s). Very Happy

I think you guys are so lucky to dream of Stellan quite often and Iīm actually a bit jealous. Wink (hope you donīt mind)
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan EmptyTue 7 Oct - 16:34

why should I mind, you're allowed to have feelings you know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Dreamed of Stellan   I Dreamed of Stellan Empty

Back to top Go down

I Dreamed of Stellan
Page 1 of 1