Stellan Skarsgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellan Skarsgard

forum of discussion about Stellan Skarsgard

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess

Princess

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me Empty
PostSubject: Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me   Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me EmptyFri 3 Oct - 12:34

Ok here we go, first just a little note, if somehow something of yours is in here, I didn't steal it intentionally and I apologize in advance, I didn't know it was yours
[url]
https://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f252/Princess_Jenn2006/Rev%20Noah%20Massey/ [/url]

I hope you like them

just ignore the title, I do a lot of roleplay games and I'm using him as one of my characters

Last edited by Princess on Mon 6 Oct - 10:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wiki

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me   Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me EmptySat 4 Oct - 3:29

Thanks for the link. You've collected some awesome pictures. Although I found the one with bug-eyes a little bit creepy....
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me   Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me EmptySat 4 Oct - 17:46

Rolling Eyes Perhaps itīs just me but I canīt see your pictures. Rolling Eyes I donīt know why that is.
Back to top Go down
wiki

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me   Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me EmptySun 5 Oct - 1:38

You have to remove the [/url] from the link.
This should work:
https://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f252/Princess_Jenn2006/Rev%20Noah%20Massey/
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me   Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me EmptySun 5 Oct - 4:00

Wink Thank you very much for your help, Wiki. The link worked without the URL.

I love all your pictures, Jenn, with the exception of bug eyed Stellan. I agree with Wiki that he looks a bit creepy. Rolling Eyes
I especially love your pictures from the London premiere of Mamma Mia. They bring back memories and my heart still beats faster when I think back of that special day. Wink sunny Thank you for sharing, Jenn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me   Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me EmptySun 5 Oct - 17:01

Hej Jenn,

thank you for the picture-link. I enjoyed watching the photos.

I think you already know this site with all the pictures from movies and premieres:

http://www.stellanonline.com/images.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.studivz.net/Profile/8f1183ab2dc6ad4e/tid/102
Princess

Princess

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me   Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me EmptyMon 6 Oct - 10:38

wiki wrote:
Thanks for the link. You've collected some awesome pictures. Although I found the one with bug-eyes a little bit creepy....

oh I was just fooling around with the editting tools in photobucket and I thought it was funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me   Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me Empty

Back to top Go down

Just some miscellaneous Stellan mostly given to me
Page 1 of 1