Stellan Skarsgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellan Skarsgard

forum of discussion about Stellan Skarsgard

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Has anyone ever met Stellan?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sunshine

sunshine

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Has anyone ever met Stellan? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptySun 7 Sep - 17:08

sunny Just curious to find out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptySun 7 Sep - 17:20

Nej, tyvärr inte. Just swedish, sorry.

No, Iīm sorry. I think I couldnīt say a word when I see him in real. I would be a crazy fan, I guess.

But I surely would like to see him on a premiere or something like that. That would be a huge event for every fan...
Back to top Go down
http://www.studivz.net/Profile/8f1183ab2dc6ad4e/tid/102
wiki

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptySat 13 Sep - 2:37

i havn't neither. And I probably couldn't stand a meeting with him.

By the way, what about you sunshine? Have YOU ever met him?
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptySat 13 Sep - 11:15

Rolling Eyes Well, I havenīt really met him because I was simply unable to speak or move in a way but I was lucky enough to see him at the Mamma Mia premiere in London.
Iīll never forget that and it was an amazing experience. Unfortunately, I didnīt get his autograph because like I said before I was so shocked that I couldnīt react in any way so I was just standing there watching him.
Thinking back, sometimes I still get angry about myself that I simply couldnīt react but then again I know I was very lucky that I had the chance to see him at all.
He looked so gorgeous and he even looks a lot better than in his movies.
I hope Iīll get another chance to see or meet him one day. flower
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyMon 15 Sep - 16:28

I can completely understand what you felt on this day. I think I would act like you and therefore itīs better when I donīt come in situations like these.
Yes, you should be lucky that you have seen him because not everyone gets to see him that close as you did.
I hope you will get your second chance to see him and I donīt think that you will be less shocked that you were on that day. Good luck…
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyMon 15 Sep - 16:49

Very Happy Thank you, Sabrina. Cool Actually, I believe it can only get worse next time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 15:26

I think you may find that it's a bit easier next time because atleast you'll know what to expect. Me? If I ever had that opportunity I'd probably be worse than you, I have a very nervous stomach so I'd probably end up puking then passing out from the shock and embarassment of throwing up in front of him. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 15:40

Quote :
I think you may find that it's a bit easier next time because atleast you'll know what to expect. Me? If I ever had that opportunity I'd probably be worse than you, I have a very nervous stomach so I'd probably end up puking then passing out from the shock and embarassment of throwing up in front of him.

Poor you!! Rolling Eyes I often have stomach problems as well but I donīt think I would have them at a premiere though I understand that you would have them standing there in front of him.

I donīt think it will be easier next time. I rather think it will even be worse because this feeling never goes away. Itīs not like you can prepare for a meeting or a test. It is something you canīt plan and Stellan is simply the most gorgeous man Iīve ever seen. sunny
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 15:50

yeah well that's what comes from being as shy as me. Though I do tend to warm up to people pretty fast as you've probably noticed.
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 15:59

Quote :
yeah well that's what comes from being as shy as me. Though I do tend to warm up to people pretty fast as you've probably noticed.

Iīm totally the same. Very Happy I guess I would not react like that to Stellan because I adore him so much and think so highly of him. Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 16:24

sunshine wrote:
Quote :

Iīm totally the same. Very Happy I guess I would not react like that to Stellan because I adore him so much and think so highly of him. Very Happy sunny

I'd probably be very nervous at first but once I get talking to him he wouldn't be able to get me to shut up, that's another thing about me I never shut up once I start talking
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 16:28

Quote :
I'd probably be very nervous at first but once I get talking to him he wouldn't be able to get me to shut up, that's another thing about me I never shut up once I start talking.

Thatīs not a bad thing I guess. I wish I was a bit more like you. Iīm rather a bit of a quiet person. Wink
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 16:36

I 'd love to hear him talk some more he has a lovely voice and I can't wait to hear him sing!
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 16:43

I also love it very much when he talks in Swedish even though I canīt understand it. I`ve started learning Swedish a few weeks ago but I guess it will take a long time until Iīll be able to understand or talk. Rolling Eyes At the moment I can only read and translate a few easy sentences. Rolling Eyes

Do you have a chance to get the Mamma Mia soundtrack? Then you would have the chance to hear him singing. I love the soundtrack and you can find me very often listening to "Our last summer" or "Take a chance on me" for many hours once I start listening to them. sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 16:47

sunshine wrote:
I also love it very much when he talks in Swedish even though I canīt understand it. I`ve started learning Swedish a few weeks ago but I guess it will take a long time until Iīll be able to understand or talk. Rolling Eyes At the moment I can only read and translate a few easy sentences. Rolling Eyes

Do you have a chance to get the Mamma Mia soundtrack? Then you would have the chance to hear him singing. I love the soundtrack and you can find me very often listening to "Our last summer" or "Take a chance on me" for many hours once I start listening to them. sunny Very Happy

I could probably find the soundtrack if I looked. I'll probably order it off Amazon if it's there.

I'd love to hear him speak Swedish, I haven't had the pleasure yet, I'm sure it's amazing to hear though.

His speaking voice is lovely so I'd imagine his singing voice is lovely as well. I'll probably know his 2 songs by heart within a week
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 17:09

Rolling Eyes The thing is that he doesnīt actually sing the two whole songs himself but he just sings along. If you heard them you would know what I mean It is difficult to explain though. I know he also sings along in a few other songs of the soundtrack but you actually canīt hear him singing there since the whole cast is performing there. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 17:16

well I'll take what I can get, and I'll probably end up liking it anyway despite the whole disliking ABBA because from what I understand it doesn't sound like ABBA
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 17:45

Iīve heard people saying they donīt like ABBA and they actually loved the movie. I also believe you might love the movie just because of Stellanīs part which is quite alright and understandable, too. Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 17:58

well I'm gonna give it a go I was looking at the sound track and there didn't seem to be any songs that I absolutely hate so I'll try it and Stellan's parts in the songs look good too
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 18:06

Quote :
well I'm gonna give it a go I was looking at the sound track and there didn't seem to be any songs that I absolutely hate so I'll try it and Stellan's parts in the songs look good too

Wink They are!! Though I wish he would sign more.... Very Happy I think heīs also a very good dancer. Wink
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 18:07

I think he had a good time making Mamma Mia, atleast that's the vibes I get from the interviews, that he really enjoyed himself
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 18:15

Wink Iīm sure they had lots of fun when filming Mamma Mia. At least that is what all the actors say. I think when you watch the movie it makes you forget all your worries and sorrows and it is so funny. Very Happy
I only know one person who didnīt like the movie but anybody else just loved it. sunny
After having seen it so many times I even can guess which scenes are going to make people laugh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptyFri 3 Oct - 18:16

I'll probably be all bubbly and giggling anyway whenever Stellan's on screen
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptySat 4 Oct - 17:50

Quote :
I'll probably be all bubbly and giggling anyway whenever Stellan's on screen

sunny Thatīs ok. I find myself giggling a lot and laughing out loud, too. (although I should feel embarassed for being so childish. Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? EmptySun 5 Oct - 18:24

Hej Jenn,

as I said in the private message, I would really like to send you the two songs and an one-minute -interview where he speaks swedish. Just let me know and Iīll do the little favor for you.

By the way: we had really problems with the internet and Iīm not sure, if they are solved at this time. So when you donīt hear anything about me, itīs the computer-thing and not me. Just to let you know.

Many greetings from Sabrina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever met Stellan?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next