Stellan Skarsgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellan Skarsgard

forum of discussion about Stellan Skarsgard

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Has anyone ever met Stellan?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess

Princess

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Has anyone ever met Stellan? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Oct - 11:49

I answered your PM I really appreciate that thanks
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Oct - 5:19

Today, I could send you the little things and I hope youīll enjoy it.
I donīt know, how long I can use the internet at this time but I hope the technician will come in the next days (my mother has called him three times and that stupid guy has ignored that). I really hope that he will come and help us...
Back to top Go down
http://www.studivz.net/Profile/8f1183ab2dc6ad4e/tid/102
sunshine

sunshine

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Oct - 13:33

Rolling Eyes I am sorry you are still having these silly internet problems. I know how you feel since I had been without internet for 4 weeks when I came back from London in February and before I had been without internet in London as well. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Oct - 11:08

sunshine wrote:
I am sorry you are still having these silly internet problems. I know how you feel since I had been without internet for 4 weeks when I came back from London in February and before I had been without internet in London as well.

Yes, it was really bad and I donīt know if everything is now working as it should. The technician didnīt say so much about that. I hope I can enjoy the internet like everyone else. Sometimes I can also go in my school to the internet but I donīt have the time in these short breaks...
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Oct - 16:03

Rolling Eyes I am sorry you had been without internet for such a long time. Iīm sure youīll enjoy being on the internet even more now. I remember that i did!! Very Happy

By the way, Jenn do you have an idea why my signature is not working? Rolling Eyes I use it on another forum of one of my friendīs and it works out fine there. Perhaps itīs me and I donīt know how to figure out how it works here. Rolling Eyes Thanks for creating it for me anyway. Itīs beautiful! Wink sunny
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Oct - 16:21

sunshine wrote:
By the way, Jenn do you have an idea why my signature is not working? I use it on another forum of one of my friendīs and it works out fine there. Perhaps itīs me and I donīt know how to figure out how it works here.

Yes, I know, Iīm not Jenn, but if you donīt mind, Iīll try to answer your question. I had the same problems and after a while the signature appeared an the screen. I donīt know what I did wrong because I had done this:

1. You have to go to "Profile",
2. "Preferences" and then
3. "Always attach my signature : Yes".

Thatīs what I can tell you...
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Oct - 18:52

Sabrina told you the samething I would have, I'm an admitted techno idiot, I can do the stuff but can't explain it
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Oct - 3:18

sunny Thank you very much both of you! With your explanation it works now! I was wondering why it didnīt work because I was sure I had copied the right link! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Oct - 4:34

Jenn, we are here to help each other. Donīt call yourself like that. It isnīt true.

sunshine wrote:
Thank you very much both of you! With your explanation it works now! I was wondering why it didnīt work because I was sure I had copied the right link!

No problem, Sunshine. When you have further questions, just ask. Someone will know it and can help you.
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Oct - 11:39

Wink I know, Sabrina, and I really appreciate it. However, I still find it a bit embarassing that I couldnīt find where the problem was especially because I am a board administrator/ moderator on two other boards myself and they are very similar to this one. Rolling Eyes I know a lot about these other boards but when it comes to this board itīs like I know nothing. Silly..I know. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Oct - 11:54

sunshine wrote:
sunny Thank you very much both of you! With your explanation it works now! I was wondering why it didnīt work because I was sure I had copied the right link! Wink

just telling the truth Very Happy I'm just not good at explaining things
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Oct - 15:20

Wink No problem, Jenn. Iīm not very good at technical things either and sometimes itīs quite difficult to explain so donīt worry. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone ever met Stellan?   Has anyone ever met Stellan? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever met Stellan?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2