Stellan Skarsgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellan Skarsgard

forum of discussion about Stellan Skarsgard

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stellan movies

Go down 
+2
wiki
oobujoobu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sunshine

sunshine

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Stellan movies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Sep - 15:47

Many stories are the same and thereīs nothing wrong with that. I think that your stories are nicely written. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Sep - 15:58

sunshine wrote:
Many stories are the same and thereīs nothing wrong with that. I think that your stories are nicely written.

Thanks again. Maybe I get some new ideas from you to make it a little but different. Like the other ones you already gave me.

Maybe you want to write your little stories and post them in this forum. Have you thought about that? Maybe Wiki likes it, too. Think about that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.studivz.net/Profile/8f1183ab2dc6ad4e/tid/102
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Sep - 16:04

Rolling Eyes Nice idea but I would not want my stories to be made public. However, I could send them as private messages. But I havenīt written good stories in a while and you had only read the beginning of one of my stories. Now that is quite embarassing...
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Sep - 16:31

Yes, I agree. I wouldnīt want to make my stories public, too. It was just an idea that came to my mind. Just keep writing and send it with email. Thatīs the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
wiki

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Sep - 12:27

a story?
what story?

i would be very interested in a story...
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Sep - 13:11

flower Hi Wiki,

Me and Sabrina are writing these stories so we had been discussing them here. I believe Iīm not a very good writer although I quite enjoy writing. Itīs a good distraction and much fun.
Back to top Go down
wiki

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Sep - 13:21

hi flower

that sounds interesting. Maybe i can read one of your stories sometimes...

Although I don't write myself, i've also invented some stories. But only in my head. I guess, I've already forgotten most of them...
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Sep - 13:27

Hej Wiki,

of course you can read a story if you like.

These are just short stories (about 2 or 3 pages).
Back to top Go down
wiki

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Sep - 13:36

Yeah, that would be cool
Maybe you can mail me something...
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Sep - 13:45

Quote :
Although I don't write myself, i've also invented some stories. But only in my head.

Very Happy I think we all do so itīs quite normal and I usually also use some ideas for writing. However, I only wrote the start a of a new story yet so I guess it is time to catch up. Rolling Eyes

Honestly, I truly believe that Sabrinaīs stories are a lot better than mine. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Sep - 13:57

sunshine wrote:
Quote :
Although I don't write myself, i've also invented some stories. But only in my head.

I think we all do so itīs quite normal and I usually also use some ideas for writing. However, I only wrote the start a of a new story yet so I guess it is time to catch up.

Honestly, I truly believe that Sabrinaīs stories are a lot better than mine.

Yes, thatīs it. And one day I thought: I can write a story about my ideas. Maybe you will write also some stories, Wiki...

Thank you so much, Sunshine. When you have finished your story, I will say that your story is much better than mine, because itīs new for me to read.
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Sep - 15:08

Quote :
Yes, thatīs it. And one day I thought: I can write a story about my ideas. Maybe you will write also some stories, Wiki...

Itīs really not that difficult to write and itīs much fun. However, I think the worst is the start and perhaps the ending of a story though I usually never write an ending. It may even happen that I start two stories at the same time.

Quote :
Thank you so much, Sunshine. When you have finished your story, I will say that your story is much better than mine, because itīs new for me to read.

But you know, Sabrina, that I usually write my stories in English. But like I told you before Iīm prepared to make an exception for you and write in German.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Sep - 16:27

[quote="sunshine"]
Quote :
But you know, Sabrina, that I usually write my stories in English. But like I told you before Iīm prepared to make an exception for you and write in German.

Yes, sadly you write the stories in English. Therefore I appreciate it very much that you make this exception for me. You are a good friend and you know what makes me happy. Tack så mycket, Anke.
Back to top Go down
wiki

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Sep - 23:53

Sabrina wrote:

.. Maybe. But I think that I would need a little inspiration jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Sep - 3:50

wiki wrote:
.. Maybe. But I think that I would need a little inspiration

Hej Wiki,
isnīt that enough inspiration to watch all the movies with Stellan? Well, maybe not.
But I will send you a story (maybe this evening) and then you can see what crazy ideas I have.
Have a nice day and many greetings from Sabrina
Back to top Go down
wiki

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Sep - 12:52

Hej Sabrina,

You have to consider, that I haven't good as many movies as you have. I have very less "special" movies.

So, your storys inspired by the movies, I've never seen would probably inspire me a little bit more
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Sep - 15:53

Hej Wiki,
when you havenīt so many movies, you can make your own films with your stories. Or read, what a movie you havenīt seen, is about - and then you write your story. I proved this one time and later I saw the movie – it was completely different to my story. Like these stories at school, when you got 3 words which have to be mentioned in the story. Everybody thinks about very different things.
Back to top Go down
wiki

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Sep - 0:07

Hej,

I guess I will try to start a story. But it will take me some time...
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Sep - 4:17

Yes, when you you have the time you can do it. It would be great to read your story. You see, the stories donīt have to be that long. You can only write one page if you like. Once I wrote a huge story and that took seven pages. But I think when the stories are not so long they are more interesting and you donīt get bored while reading it.
Iīm looking forward to your story and donīt let me wait so long…
Back to top Go down
wiki

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Sep - 13:33

I will try me very best
Back to top Go down
Sabrina

Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Sep - 13:44

wiki wrote:
I will try me very best

I hope so. I really want to read another story. Maybe I can learn something for my own stories. I think itīs funny to write your ideas down and share them with other persons...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stellan movies   Stellan movies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stellan movies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2